Sunday, May 6, 2012

Egg Salad With a Twist

Brunch is served! I came up with this idea for egg salad this morning. I knew I wanted to make something different for my family and at the same time keep it simple. I added wonderful ingredients that went great together, and they loved it. I share my recipe below. Enjoy!

6 Hard Boiled Eggs
1/2 Pack of Bacon
1/2 Cup of Light Mayo
2 Tablespoons of Green Onions
2 Tablespoons of Sun Dried Tomatoes Packed in Olive Oil
1/2 Teaspoon of Cracked Black Pepper
2 Sprigs of Fresh Thyme

Boil eggs for about 15-20 minutes in a pot with about 4 cups of water. Cook bacon til it's nice and crispy. Make sure to drain bacon well once removed from pan. Chop eggs, bacon, green onions, and sun dried tomatoes and put in a bowl all together. Add the mayo & cracked black pepper and mix well. Use thyme sprigs for garnish. I served with big sliced bagel toasted. I just cut bagel into 4 slices. You are all done! Now Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment